MAKE YOUR OWN MAGIC CARPET.
Crea il tuo longboard da long distance con I nuovi Bracket!
Designed exclusively for Loaded by our friends, the wizards at G/Bomb Skateboards, the Zee Brackets are a game-changing innovation that allows us to create a new generation of low-riding performance vehicles and allows you to create your low-riding masterpiece.
Share your DIY Zee Bracket creations with the hashtag #LoadedZeeBracket!
Contents: two (2) Zee Brackets, eight (8) O-rings
- Lowers ride height by about 1.5″ / 3.8 cm compared to a top mounted skateboard
- Big Wheels: accommodates wheels between 75 and 105 mm with no wheelbite
- Super Stiff: made from fiber-reinforced automotive-grade resin
- Vibration Damping: Eight urethane O-ring vibration dampers (four per bracket)
- Trucks: Works with a variety of trucks between 150 and 180 mm. Reverse Kingpin (like Paris, Bear, Caliber) recommended. Works with standard street decks using existing truck mounting holes.
- Big Wheels (75-105mm)
- Reverse Kingpin Trucks (150-180mm)
- Skate Hardware (two sets)
- Deck: Create your own deck out of an old street deck, a longboard deck, an old snowboard, a plank of wood, your mom’s priceless coffee table, etc.
If you're mounting the Zee Bracket on your own deck, you might need to do some chopping. Luckily, we include a handy template on the lid of the box to help you get just the right fit. You can download the PDF here, as well (print at 100% scale).